Friday, May 13, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBER!!

So I got to spend my birthday with my wonderful Marcus!! He took me out to dinner at Outback Steak house. yummy!! I got a birthday Ice cream. :)
Marcus then took me to his dad's house where I got to meet his dad and step mom. Very nice people! we had a lot of fun just sitting and chatting. They made me feel very welcome. :) after that we went to the gas station where we got a movie from the redbox. we got the harry potter movie. Part 1. Neither of us had seen it so we decided it would be a good one to watch together. :) We went back to his apartment where I met 5 of his roommates. Talked to them a little bit, then invited them to watch the movie with us. Which some of them did, but a few of the others left to go do their own thing. It was a pretty good movie. A little different from the other harry potter movies.. but it was still fun. After that I had to drive to grantsville. which was like an hour drive. It was a ton of fun tho. I was really happy to get to see Marcus on my birthday. Especially because I hadn't seen him in a week and a half. So I really missed him. He gave me an amazing birthday. He even took off the rest of his work day just to spend time with me. I know that was a little hard for him because it was the best time to be getting sales and he needs those sales. So it really means a lot to me that he would do something like that for me. He is so sweet to me. I love him. He also got me an amazing birthday present!!!! lol can you even guess what it is????


those AIR JORDAN HEELS that I blogged about earlier!! I'm really excited! I couldn't even believe that he did it. I never even expected it!! I was just happy to get to be with him. it was amazing. I told you he was so good to me. I'm spoiled. lol well im off now. Until next time.. I guess we'll see what amber is up to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment