Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mothers Day!!

The day to celebrate our mothers is here again! Its a much needed holiday. We really do need to show all our love and appreciation to our mothers. They do so much for us. I know my mom does so much for me.

My mom has been there for me through thick and thin and has loved me through it all. She has been my best friend. She's been someone I can always rely on. Some one I know I can be honest with and always know she will be honest with me. Even if I dont always enjoy hearing her honest opinion, I know she is always right. She has never let me down. She's defended me and protected me. She has taught me and guided me. She has a true love for me as her daughter and I know that will last forever. My mother is amazing. I look up to her, and I hope that when the day comes, and I have my own children, I can be all to them as she is to me. I love you mom, Happy Mothers Day!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you sweetie! That means everything to me. I am so proud of you and who you are. I love you more than there are words to say. I had a wonderful day. Thank you for being here with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Amber! Your mom really is the best. You have had such a good example to follow and because of that you will be an amazing mother too!

    ReplyDelete