Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WAY behind!

SO... Marcus and I are still in Nebraska. Things have been a little crazy since basketball ended. Now they still have basketball every other day which is good for keeping them all in the shape they need to be in. Marcus has double the amount of homework and he took up a new job at the YMCA. So we really don't see each other much. I leave for work at 6:40 a.m and then I come home at 4:00 pm or 4:30 it depends on the day. Marcus is sometimes really caught up in homework or he has to go help a friend with his homework then he comes home and needs a nap and then I have to make dinner. Its just a little more crazy than either of us want right now. When he has work sometimes he wont be home until 11:30 pm. so i really don't get to see him then. I keep saying how I need a vacation. Just a few days to get out of Scottsbluff and do something fun. Not a few days off.... I get a day off and then I am running around trying to do everything I couldn't do during the week days. So its basically just as bad. I NEED a Vacation where Marcus and I are both together having a good time and not worrying about work or school. :)

Things are going really good in all honesty. I know I am venting about how I never get to see my husband but to be realistic... there are people out there who work more and work harder and have life pretty tough. SO i am grateful for what I do have. And for the time I do have with my husband. He's my best friend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment