Saturday, April 30, 2011

Doggy Hair Cut!

I was given the task of buzzing Bentley and Baileys hair. It was a HUGE mess. I thought Bailey would be the worse to cut. She is such a dork. I was dreading her hair cut. But my goodness! Bentley was wiggling everywhere. He did not like that thing coming anywhere near his neck! When it was Baileys turn, she struggled a bit at first, but she basically took a nap on sages lap while she waited for the hair cut to end. The dog hair was everywhere!!!! I made the mistake of wearing my black sweatpants so I had piles of white hair all over my legs and shirt and arms and face. It was so gross, and it tickled like crazy. It was so crazy, But I had a blast doing it. Even if Bentley looks a little silly now because we couldn't get all the hair off his neck. He's still a cute chubby guy. I love those dogs.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much. They are both so happy with their new cuts! They are a lot cooler and they don't shed as much! Happy Day!!

    ReplyDelete