Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Fun

So this easter I have spent a lot of time with my family and Marcus and his family.

Sage, Conner and I all went over to our aunt and uncles to watch there kids and help them decorate eggs for easter. Which was a blast. We even got all creative and melted wax over the tops of some of them. It was really neat. Conner colored an egg gold and put it in the chicken coop, and then gabby went out side to collect the eggs from the coop for her mom and found that one of the chickens had laid a golden egg. She was pretty excited. they all were. it was so funny. 

  I also decorated eggs with Sage and Conner at Tracy's and Steve's. Easter eggs are so fun! I seriously dont think you could ever be too old to decorate an egg. :)

Saturday our family all went over to Lee and Trish's house for a little family lunch and early birthday party for Gabby and Trisha. all the kids got to hunt for easter eggs. Even all us big kids got to run around and find easter eggs. They even tied an egg to a chicken and had us chase it down. pretty fun stuff. 

Right after that I went over to Marcus' house and spent some time with his family. We decorated some eggs and took some fun crazy pictures of our amazing easter spirit!
Sunday the day of Easter, Marcus  picked me up for church! I love going to church with him and his family. :)  Marcus gave an amazing talk in sacrament! He said there was a lot he wanted to say and couldn't quite get it all out. I thought it was just what it needed to be. I really enjoyed listening to him. I always do. He can really teach me a lot. I don't think he even realizes how much he teaches me! I love being with him.

After church we went to his house and we all took an easter picture together. Then eventually made our way to a missionary farewell party for a guy in their ward. There was some yummy food there! :) I got to spend the whole day with Marcus. I'd have to say that it was the best kind of day! And a great easter.

1 comment:

  1. FUNN!!!! Finally some pictures of the elusive Marcus!!! We missed you on Easter but were excited that you would be here a few days after!!

    ReplyDelete