Friday, April 29, 2011

Nauvoo

One thing I really miss about Nauvoo is the temple. Its so beautiful. Its something I look forward to seeing every time I come home! I love it. It makes me happy, and its what makes me feel truly at home whenever I am in Nauvoo. 
I guess every temple makes you feel that way no matter where you are. I just know this temple really well. Its the one I grew up with. Its the first temple I have ever gone into. Its special to me. So it makes Nauvoo special to me too.
I'm glad to be home for a bit! But I cant wait to continue my adventures in Utah too. I'm hoping I can make another place feel just as special. :) I'm pretty sure I can. So far life has even been pretty special. I guess I can't wait to see what I make of my life. 

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are here visiting. I love you so much. I enjoyed your testimony on Sunday. Your love of the temple says a lot about the special girl that you are.

    ReplyDelete