Monday, August 22, 2011

Home Sweet Home!

So we are now living in a cute little apartment in Scottsbluff Nebraska. I really like it here in Scottsbluff its a small little place but it has a Walmart! Oh happy days, it has a Walmart! :)



Our apartment is a one bedroom apartment. At first I thought it would be too small, and I thought it was really pathetic looking. lol I actually really love it. It feels so good to come home to this little place and have that great feeling that I am home! I love that. Its our home. It feels so good to be able to curl up next to my husband and watch a movie in our home. And making meals for Marcus just feels so good! :) It makes me happy to be able to take care of him, and have him take care of me. He is everything to me!! Im so happy to be sharing such a wonderful life with him. He makes home feel like home. :)

4 comments: