Sunday, August 21, 2011

Just Married!!

Alright so I have been seriously slacking!
Marcus and I were married two weeks ago. It has seriously been the most amazing two weeks ever. We have had so many adventures together. :) We had our honeymoon in California and it was a blast! We traveled back to Utah after our honeymoon and packed up all our stuff woke up early the next morning and traveled to our new home in Nebraska. It was an 9 hour drive and I was exhausted but we did eventually make it.We unpacked everything and then drove away to Nauvoo for yet another wedding reception. It was great. Marcus really started to enjoy listening to books as he drove. It kept him awake and entertained. It was really funny listening to him get really into the book. :) He loved it. It was a lot of fun. After our reception in Nauvoo we finally made it back to Nebraska where I finally got to set up our new home. Its been so great. I have never been so happy!!

1 comment:

  1. You guys really pushed yourselves. I am glad the books helped. They are great to listen to while cleaning house too. LOL have fun and be happy. :) life is good and I am glad you found such a great Guy to spend your life with. I am excited to see what happens next!

    ReplyDelete