Monday, August 29, 2011

My new calling in life..

So last Sunday I attended church at our new ward for the first time here in Nebraska. We finally got our records moved into our new ward and we had a great time getting to know all the people in the ward. a few days later the bishop and one of his counselors asked if they could come over to meet with us. Can you only guess what they came for? They gave me my new calling!! In the primary. I am the new Primary Secretary! I knew there was a reason I was called as the Primary Secretary in my old ward in Nauvoo. Its totally made accepting this calling so easy. I know I have the support of my husband and I have a good idea of what I am doing! The lord works in such mysterious ways!! AND he works so fast! I mean only after about a week of living here.. I am in a new calling! its so great! Im actually really excited to start working with these sisters in my ward. They are really great and I think we will have a lot of fun. It will keep me busy while Marcus is busy with school and Basketball. I know it will be great. WE are both very very happy here. Everything has been so great here in Nebraska.

No comments:

Post a Comment